Egypt Business Visa Form
Support Department posted this on Feb 19, 2020
Do you have a business deal to seal in Egypt? Or are you planning to expand your business operations in Egypt? If your answer is yes, you need to fill an Egypt business visa form so you can travel to Egypt for business. Find out all about business visa for Egypt in this article.
How to Apply for Business Visa
For American Passport Holders
- They must complete and sign the visa application form with a passport photograph stapled to it.
- They must include two 2” x 2” high-definition passport photos with a white background taken less than six months ago.
- You must submit two copies of the letter from the company mentioning the purpose of the travel and financial guarantees for the applicant.
- They must include two copies of the information page of their passport alongside the actual passport.
For Non-American Passport Holders
- They must complete and sign the visa application form alongside one photo, and one copy of the application form should be submitted.
- They must include two 2” x 2” HD passport photographs with white background not older than 6 months.
- Two copies of the information page of their passport alongside the actual passport.
- TWO Photocopies of valid U.S. Visa or green card.
- Two copies of a letter from the company indicating the purpose of the trip as well as a financial guarantee for the applicant. This letter should state the name of the applicant, the company they work for, the work they will be doing in Egypt, and the travel/return dates.
- They must include TWO photocopies of a round-trip ticket.
If the Applicant is from a country that requires pre-approval
They must complete and sign an Egypt business visa form and include one photo on the form as well as one copy of the application form with a photo attached.
- They must include two 2” x 2” HD passport photographs with white background.
- They must submit two copies of the scanned information page of their valid passport with a minimum of one empty visa page.
- They must submit two copies of a valid US visa or green card.
- They must submit two copies of a company-written letter describing the purpose of the trip as well as information about the applicant, such name, company, the purpose of the trip, duration of visit, and travel/return dates. This letter should also include a financial guarantee for the applicant.
There are also some medical requirements that the applicant must satisfy, such as presenting a yellow fever certificate for travelers who have traveled through a yellow fever risk area. A polio-vaccination certificate is also a requirement for travelers coming from polio-infected countries.
At Egyptvisaonline.org, we do not offer business visa but if you want to travel to Egypt for tourism, you can log on to our website and apply by following the link below. Our tourist visa application services can help you get a tourist visa for 30 days or less and valid for 90 days.