Egypt Visa for Vatican City Citizens
If there’s anywhere more awe-inspiring than Vatican City, it’s the historical wonders of Egypt. Visas for tourism used to be a rather cumbersome process, requiring a trip to the Embassy and an indeterminate and somewhat frustrating wait for the postman to finally deliver the necessary documents. But now, Egypt Visas for citizens from the Vatican and Holy See are extremely easy to obtain.
With a quick and simple online application, a valid Passport, and a small fee, you can have your Visa to Egypt delivered to your email inbox in just 5 short business days.
Of course to take advantage of this opportunity, you need to know what to do and what you need. So, take a couple of minutes and read this quick article to find out.
Got 5 Minutes?
The eVisa online application takes less than 5 minutes to complete, but there are a couple of things you’re going to need. While the application itself only requires your basic biographical information, Passport information, and travel dates, you need the following:
- A Passport that is valid for at least 6-months from whatever arrival date you enter on the eVisa application. Additionally, your Passport cannot be a Diplomatic, Convention of July, or Maritime Passport. It has to be an ordinary Passport.
- A digital scan of your Passport. It needs to be legible and available to be uploaded during the application process.
- A PayPal account or major credit card such as American Express, MasterCard, or Visa.
- A valid email address. You will receive the results of your application in about 5 business days, but if there are any issues with your Egypt Visa for tourism application, our experts will contact you in order to make corrections.
- A printer. You must print at least one copy of your Visa to Egypt as you’re required to present it upon arrival in the country.
However, as it is your official travel document, if you select a multiple-entry Visa to Egypt or you plan to travel extensively while there, it’s generally considered a best practice to carry at least two copies.
FYIs for Egypt Visa for Citizens from the Vatican and Holy See
Depending on your eVisa selections, you’ll pay around $100 USD and a quick note here is that these fees are not dependent on the final acceptance of your Egypt Visa for tourism. While our experts will do everything they can to ensure that your documents are in order and that they meet all requirements, the fees are nonrefundable in the event of application denial.
Your Visa to Egypt is valid for 90-days from the date it gets issued and once you receive it, you can visit Egypt for up to 30-days.
Take a few minutes to gather your Passport, get a digital scan of it, and make sure you have access to a printer. Then, complete the application and follow the process of uploading the Passport scan and you can be standing in front of the Sphinx as soon as next week.