Egypt Visa for Ukrainian Citizens
Getting away for a much needed vacation just got a whole lot easier. In fact, with the internet and access to a printer, applying for an Egypt Visa for citizens from Ukraine only takes a few minutes of your time and will be in your hands in just 5 business days.
Egypt Visas for tourism will enable you to see the beauty and history of the country for up to a full month and in this article today, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this fantastic process that takes all the headache out of getting your Visa to Egypt.
Hassle Free Egypt Visas for Tourism
With a simple online application, your Passport, and a small fee, you’ll have the results of your application emailed to you in just about a week. Print off at least one copy of this official travel document, grab your travel bag, and call the airport; you’re on your way to Egypt.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- Your Passport must be valid for at least 6-months from the date you plan to arrive in Egypt.
- You must have an ordinary Passport. It cannot be a Convention of July or a Diplomatic or Maritime Passport.
- You need a legible digital copy of your Passport that you can submit along with your Egypt Visa for tourism application.
- You need to provide a valid email address that you monitor regularly. We will contact you if there are any initial issues with your Visa to Egypt application and you’ll receive the final decision from the Egypt Immigration Control (EIC) in 5 business days.
- You must print at least one copy of Visa to Egypt but as it is your official travel document, we highly recommend that you consider taking at least two physical copies with you.
Visa to Egypt Need to Knows
There are a few more things you need to know about before completing the online application.
- The application and associated fees are payable via the major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, and American Express, as well as your PayPal account.
- You will pay slightly more for a multiple-entry Egypt Visa for tourism, but on average you will pay around $100 USD. However, these fees are not dependent on final EIC acceptance and are nonrefundable.
- Your Visa is valid for 90-days from the date it is issued and will entitle you to visit Egypt for up to 30-days total.
Get Your Egypt Visa for Citizens from Ukraine Today
Without the need for a trip to the Embassy or waiting weeks on end for your Visa to be mailed to you, the eVisa makes travel to Egypt easier than ever before. Complete the online application, upload your valid Passport, pay the fees via PayPal or your major credit card, and in 5 days print a copy of your Visa to Egypt when you receive it via email.
An Egypt Visa for tourism will enable you to see the wonders of Egypt that you’ve only seen in books, shows, and movies. 5 minutes filling out the application and 5 days for your application results is all takes.