Egypt Visa for UK Citizens
With the eVisa, there’s no more standing in line at the Embassy while you daydream about seeing the Great Pyramid at Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Getting your Egypt Visa online is as easy as using your computer or even your smartphone to apply and then waiting for it to be mailed to you a few days later.
Online Egypt Visa Details and ValidityWhen it comes to sightseeing and/or recreational visits, Egypt tourist Visas for British citizens is about as easy as you can get. The eVisa provides both single and multiple entry options and your Egypt Visa is good for a maximum 30-day stay and is valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
Once you complete your online application, the step-by-step process is as follows:
- Start application online.
- You’ll be prompted for the Visa and service fees, which averages around £80 total depending on which type of Visa you select. You have a choice of using: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal and it’s good to know that all transactions are processed using PayPal's secured processor. Pease note, the fees are for the application processing and aren’t refundable, even in the event that your application is declined for some reason.However, as long as you have a current and valid Passport and your application information matches it, there shouldn’t be any reason for your Egypt tourist visa to be denied.
- The application will be reviewed and if there are any issues or inconsistencies in the application, you’ll will be promptly contacted in order to get them quickly resolved.
- Once the review process is complete, the application will be sent to Egypt Immigration Control for the approval process.
- Combined, the review and approval process only take up to 5 days and once the Visa has been processed, you’ll be notified via email with the outcome.
- Print the eVisa, and head off to finally visit Egypt.
Arriving in Egypt with Visa for British CitizensOnce you arrive, an Immigration agent will ask for your printed eVisa and your associated details will be verified. Of course, your tourist eVisa is an official document that permits your entry into Egypt as well as travel throughout the country, so you not only need that printout when you arrive, you need to keep it with you at all times.
Summary of Egypt Visa ProcessObtaining an Egypt Visa for British citizens should be as easy as possible, and now it is. eVisa makes getting an Egypt tourist Visa online as easy as one-two-three… no spending your day off standing in long lines… no extravagant third-party fees… no waiting weeks for manual processing.
With the eVisa, a few pounds, and a short wait for your Egypt Visa online application to be processed, you’ll be in Egypt before you know it.