Egypt Visa for Slovenian Citizens
Millions upon millions of people visit Egypt every year and now, thanks to the Egyptian government and the wonders of the internet, obtaining an Egypt Visa for Citizens from Slovenia is a quick and easy process. The entire application process will take you approximately 5 minutes and with a digital copy of your Passport, you’ll have your Visa to Egypt in just 5 business days.
If you’ve ever desired to share in the wonderment of standing in front of the Great Pyramid or wanted to see the treasures of the Cairo Museum in person, now is the time to get your Egypt Visa for tourism. If you have a Passport and a desire to visit Egypt once and for all, you can actually be there as soon as next week.
Keep reading to find out how.
As Easy as A, B, C
Getting your Egypt Visa for Tourism could hardly be easier.
- Fill out the online Visa application. It only requires basic biographical information such as name, nationality, date-of-birth, email, etc, as well as your Passport info and details about your travel plans.
- Upload the digital copy of your Passport.
- Pay the fees which will average you about $100 USD depending on your application selections. You can pay with PayPal or Visa, American Express, and MasterCard but the fees are nonrefundable. So please ensure that your application information is accurate and that you meet the requirements below.
Upon submission of your Visa to Egypt application, our experts will review it and let you know immediately if any issues are detected. After that, we will submit it to the Egypt Immigration Control (EIC) for final approval and you’ll receive the results via email in 5 business days.
Print at least one copy, keep it with your travel documents, pack your bags and reserve your flight. It’s time to go to Egypt.
Before Applying for Your Egypt Visa for Tourism
There are a few things you need to know before applying for your Visa to Egypt.
- Your Passport cannot be a Diplomatic or Maritime Passport or even a Convention of July. It must be an ordinary Passport.
- Your Passport must also be valid for at least 6 months from your expected travel dates.
- Your eVisa is valid for 90-days from the date it is issued.
- Your Egypt Visa for tourism allows you to enter the country for 30-days total.
As Easy as 1, 2, 3
And that’s all there is to it. A few minutes to fill out the online Egypt Visa application, a digital copy of your ordinary Passport that is valid for at least 6-months from the date you state you will arrive in Egypt, paying the small fee, and printing off a copy of your Egypt Visa for tourism when you receive it in 5 business days.
Set your flight, pack your bags, and grab your eVisa. You can be on your way to Egypt in as little as a week.