Egypt Visa for Slovak Citizens
It’s fast and easy and can be done from the comfort of your own home, anytime day or night. With the online application, your valid Passport, a small fee, and five minutes of your time, you can have your Egypt tourist Visa in just 5 business days.
Sound good? Keep reading to find out exactly what you need to do to finally be able to have a better vacation than your coworkers.
Get Ready for Your Trip to EgyptBefore you pack your bags, there are a few things you’re going to need in order to get your Visa for Egypt. However, the list is rather short and sweet.
1. You need a current Passport that is an ordinary Passport, not a Diplomatic or Maritime Passport, and you can’t use a Convention of July. Your Passport also has to be valid for at least 6 months from your expected arrival date.
2. A clear digital scan of your Passport. You’ll be required to upload it during the application process.
3. A PayPal account or valid credit card such as Visa, American Express, or MasterCard in order to pay the Egypt Tourist Visa fee and associated costs.
4. A valid email account to receive any communications regarding your application, as well as the eVisa itself.
5. Access to a printer so that when you receive your Visa for Egypt, you can print at least one copy.
Now you’re ready to apply for your Egypt tourist Visa.
Getting a Egypt Visa for Citizens from Slovakia in 3 Easy StepsThe process is super easy.
- Fill out the online application. It requires information from your Passport so you’ll want to have that handy. You’ll also need to fill in your biographical information such as nationality and date-of-birth, and the planned dates of your travel.
- Upload the digital copy of your Passport.
- Pay the associated fees. Depending on whether you chose a multiple entry or just a single one, you’ll pay an average of $100 USD for your Visa for Egypt.
- Print a copy of your eVisa when it arrives around 5 business days later.
And you’re done. Around 5 minutes for the application and a short wait for the processing and you can be in Egypt in as little as a week.
Travel To Egypt Today!Be the envy of all your friends and coworkers by finally getting your Egypt tourist Visa and visiting the country that millions upon millions for people flock to see every year.
Grab your Passport, get a digital copy of it, and fill out your online application right now and the pack your luggage.
The Sphinx is waiting!