Egypt Visa for Romanian Citizens
It’s time to get away and in just a few minutes you can submit your application for a Visa to Egypt. Not only that, you’ll receive the result of your application in just five business days and that means that in about a week, you can be in Egypt. Visas for Citizens from Romania are easier than ever to obtain and in this article we’ll tell you everything you need to know about getting your Egypt Visa for tourism.
5 Minutes For Visa Application
It is seriously that easy. If you have an ordinary Passport (not a Diplomatic or Maritime Passport or a Convention of July) that is valid for at least 6-months from your arrival date (which you’ll enter on the application), you just need to fill out the online Visa application.
The application will request information such as your name, sex, date-of-birth, and nationality, as well as your Passport information and travel details. You will need a digital copy of your Passport and the ability to pay via PayPal or one of the major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, and your Egypt Visa for tourism application can be submitted and back in your hands in just 5 business days.
What Your Need to Know About Your Egypt Visa for Citizens from Romania
The process is quick and painless, but there are a few things you need to be aware of.
- The fees will be around $100 USD depending on whether you select a single or multiple entry Visa and they are nonrefundable. So be sure you are traveling within 3-months of the arrival date you put on the application.
- The Egypt Visa for tourism is an official travel document and you are required to carry a physical copy with you while visiting the country. Most international travelers would advise you to print and carry at least two copies with you just for good measure.
Your Visa to Egypt is valid for 90-days from the date it is issued.
- The eVisa entitles you to visit Egypt for up to 30-days total.
- Our experts will review your application before final submission to the Egypt Immigration Control (EIC) and if they detect any issues, they will contact you to make corrections via email, generally within 24-48 hours.
- You’ll receive the final results of your application via email in about 5 business days.
Get Your Visa to Egypt
Take a few minutes to ensure that you have a good digital copy of your Passport and then fill out the Egypt Visa online application, upload that digital copy, pay the nonrefundable fees, watch your email, and then print off your Egypt Visa for tourism when you receive it in your email.
Your parents may have had to take some time off work, fight traffic, and stand in line half a day at the Embassy in order to get their Visa to Egypt, but you certainly don’t have to.
5 minutes and 5 business days and you could been your way to Egypt.