Egypt Visa for Portuguese Citizens
You can finally fulfill that lifelong dream of visiting the country where history started because it’s never been easier to get an Egypt Visa for citizens from Portugal.
The process is quick and easy and has very few requirements.
Thanks to the Egyptian government and a lot of hard work, you can apply for your Egypt Visa in just a matter of minutes and have it in your hands faster than ever before.
Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about getting your Egypt Visa online.
A Few Things You’ll Need for Application OnlineBefore completing the short online application, you need to make sure you have the following items:
- A Passport that is current and valid for at least 6-months from the date that you currently expect to arrive in Egypt.
- A clear and legible digital scan of your Passport.
- An ability to pay the small application and associated fees via PayPal or with major credit card such as MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
- A valid email address.
- Access to a printer.
With those five little things, you could be in Egypt by this time next week.
How to Get Your Egypt Visa for Citizens from PortugalThe entire process is even easier than gathering the required items. All you have to do is follow these three simple steps.
1. Complete the Egypt Visa online application. The information required is simply your basic biographical details such as name, date-of-birth, nationality, and the like, as well as the details of your planned trip and your Passport info.
2. Upload the digital copy of your Passport and pay the associated fees. Depending on whether you selected single or multiple entry on the application, you’ll pay an average of $100 USD.
3. You’ll receive the results of your application within 5 business days and all you need to do is print a copy of your new Egypt Visa.
Then pack your bags and get ready to have the experience of a lifetime.
A Few Things to Know About Your Egypt VisaOf course there are stimulations right?
No, there’s just some things that you need to be aware of.
First, the eVisa is an official travel document that permits your entry into and travel within Egypt, therefore you’re required to provide a printout of it upon your arrival and keep it with you at all times.
The fees associated with getting your Egypt Visa online are not dependent on final approval and are nonrefundable, so please take the time to ensure that all information is correct.
Lastly, your Passport has to be an ordinary Passport. You cannot use documents like Diplomatic or Maritime Passports or a Convention of July, it must be an ordinary Passport.
That’s it! Your Egypt Visa for citizens from Portugal will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue and entitles you to visit the country for up to 30 days.
Fill out your Egypt Visa online application today and you could be standing in front of the Great Pyramid next week.