Egypt Visa for Norwegian Citizens
With the eVisa, you’ll have it in your hands in just 5 short business days.
Keep reading to find out just how easy it is these days to get your Egypt Visa for Tourism.
What You Need for Your Visa to EgyptThe news may be full of reports regarding various countries making immigration and even Visas more difficult to obtain, getting your Visa to Egypt has never been easier. Your online application only requires three things:
1. A valid email address.
2. A digital scan of your Passport.
3. 5 minutes of your time.
Start application here
Completing Your Visa ApplicationThe application itself is quick and easy. Simply provide your basic identifying information such as name, nationality, DOB, etc, along with your Passport and travel details. It’s a good idea to take a couple of extra minutes to ensure that your application info is current and matches your Passport.
Upon submitting the application, you’ll be prompted to upload the digital scan of your Passport and make payment. You can pay via PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express and depending on which options you choose for your Visa to Egypt, you’ll pay an average of $100 USD.
That’s it! If there are any issues, we’ll let you know immediately via email but otherwise, you’ll receive the results of your Visa application in 5 business days via email. At that point, all that’s left is printing a copy, packing your bags, and taking off to Egypt.
What to Know About Your Egypt Visa for TourismThe Visa application process is quick, affordable, and very easy, but there are a few things that you need to be aware of regarding your Egypt Visa for Norwegian Citizens.
- Your Passport must be an Ordinary Passport. Travel documents such as Diplomatic Passports, Maritime Passports, or Convention of July are not valid.
- Your Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the expected arrival date that you put on the application.
- The digital scan of your Passport must be completely legible.
- Your Egypt Visa for Tourism is valid for 90-days from date of issue.
- The Visa application fees are non-refundable. While we make every effort to ensure that your application contains everything required, if it is ultimately declined, the fees are not refundable.
- You must keep a printed copy of your Visa to Egypt at all times while visiting the country.
It’s Never Been Easier to Get an Egypt Visa for Norwegian Citizens Simply fill out your online application for your Egypt Visa for Tourism, upload your Passport copy, and pay the small fee. When you receive your Visa in 5 business days via email, print at least one copy and get ready to finally see the beauty and history of Egypt.