Egypt Visa for New Zealanders
Imagine yourself on a plane, smiling and finally on your way to see The Sphinx with your Visa to Egypt tucked securely in your wallet, and you didn’t spend a single second in line at the Embassy. The EIC (Egypt Immigration Control) has made it extraordinarily easy to get your Egypt Visa for Citizens from New Zealand and all it takes is access to the internet, a valid Passport, a little bit of money, and a few minutes of your time.
The online Visa application simply requires your basic information such as name, nationality, date-of-birth, and your Passport info and travel details and costs less than a night on the town. Keep reading and we’ll tell you exactly what you need in order to get your Egypt tourist Visa delivered to your email in just 5 business days.
2 Simple Requirements for Your Passport
Grab your Passport and make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- Ensure that it is valid for at least 6-months from the date you expect you will arrive in Egypt.
- It cannot be a Diplomatic or Maritime Passport, nor a Convention of July. It must be an ordinary Passport.
Things to Know About Your Egypt Tourist Visa
- Depending on whether you selected a single or multiple entry Visa for Egypt, you’ll pay an average of $100 USD. However, there’s a couple of things to know here as well.
- Payment is required at the time of application submission and must be made via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or PayPal.
- Payment is not dependent on application approval and is nonrefundable.
Additionally, there’s a few more things you need to know about your Egypt Tourist Visa.
- The Visa is good for 90-days from the date it is issued.
- It allows you to visit Egypt as a tourist for up to 30-days total.
Lastly, you need to know the following:
- You’ll receive your Visa for Egypt by email in 5 business days.
- You must print at least one copy as you’re required to present a physical copy upon arriving in Egypt. However, as it is your official travel document, it is generally considered a “best practice” to keep at least 2 hard copies with you at all times.
The Last 2 Steps for Your Egypt Visa for Citizens from New Zealand
Understand the above? Then all you need to do is grab that digital copy of your Passport and:
- Complete the Egypt online Visa application.
- Upload the digital copy of your Passport and pay the associated fees.
All you have to do at that point is watch your email and print off a couple of copies of your Egypt tourist Visa when you receive it via email 5 business days later.
No standing in line at the Embassy. No waiting weeks on end for your Passport to arrive in the mail. 5 - 10 minutes of your time, your Passport, a small payment, your valid email and access to a printer is all it takes to obtain your Visa for Egypt.