Egypt Visa for Lithuanian Citizens
With close to twenty million people grabbing their Visas to Egypt in the past two years, chances are pretty good that you know someone that has bragged about seeing the Great Pyramid of Giza. And now, thanks to some fantastic new laws passed by the Egyptian government, you can get your Egypt Visa for Citizens from Lithuania just by spending a few minutes online.
With the new online application, you will get the results of your application in just five business days. Then, all you have to do is print off a copy, pack your bags, and jump on a plane to finally see the wonders of Egypt.
Ten Things You Need to Know
While the application is simple and takes just a few minutes, there are a few things you need to know before getting started.
1. Your application information needs to match your Passport. You’ll be asked your name, nationality, date of birth, country of residence, etc, as well as your Passport details and travel plans.
2. Your Passport has to be an ordinary Passport and travel documents such as Conventions of July or Diplomatic and Maritime Passports are not acceptable.
3. Your Passport has to be valid for 6 months from your estimated date of arrival in Egypt.
4. You need a legible digital scan/copy of your Passport that you can upload in the second part of the application process.
5. You can select either a single or multiple entry Visa to Egypt, but your choice will affect the final cost.
6. You must have either a major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express) or a PayPal account. On average, you’ll pay $100 USD.
7. The application and associated fees are not dependent on final application approval and are non refundable.
8. You’ll receive the results of your application by email in 5 business days and must print off a copy. You’re required to present a physical copy upon entering the country and as it is your official travel document, it’s recommended that you consider carrying at least two copies.
9. Your Egypt Visa for Tourism is good for 90-days from the date that it is issued.
10. With the eVisa, you can visit Egypt up to 30-days total. This includes all time spent within the country while using a multiple entry Visa and it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not exceed your legally allotted time for your Egypt Visa for tourism.
The Four Steps to Get Your Egypt Visa for Citizens from Lithuania
Now that you know everything you need for your Visa to Egypt, it’s time to follow these quick steps.
1. Fill out the simple online application.
2. Upload the digital copy of your Passport.
3. Pay the application and associated fees.
4. Print off your Egypt Visa for tourism.
After that, all you have to do is schedule your flight and pack your luggage.
It’s that easy.
From the comfort of your favorite spot at home or while on lunch break at work, a few minutes of your time is all it takes to get your Visa to Egypt in your hands in just 5 business days