Egypt Visa for Latvian Citizens
Want to finally see the Great Pyramid or the famous museums? Now’s the time. Keep reading to find out how five minutes, five days, and a few bucks can have you on your way to Egypt as soon as next week.
What You Need For Your New Egypt Visa for TourismVisiting Egypt for up to 30-days has never been easier, and getting your Visa to Egypt has never been more convenient. Before you complete the online application, there are a few things you need.
- A valid email.
- A valid Passport that doesn’t expire for at least 6-months from your expected arrival date in Egypt.
- A digital copy of your Passport.
- The ability to pay via PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
- Access to a printer so you can print a copy of your eVisa when received via email.
Five simple things and 5 easy minutes and you’ll be on your way to getting your Egypt Visa for Tourism. And guess what, you’ll get it via email in just 5 short business days. No long lines at the Embassy. No waiting for the post.
4 Easy Steps to Get That Visa to EgyptOnce you have those 5 items, the rest is quick and easy.
1. Complete the online application. You’ll be asked for your basic contact info, name, DOB, nationality, address, etc, as well as your Passport details and your expected arrival date in Egypt.
2. Upload the digital scan of your Passport.
3. Pay the application and associated fees. (an average of $100 USD).
4. Print a copy of your new Egypt Visa for Tourism.
Important Validity Info - What to KnowA couple of quick things to note:
- The application fees are nonrefundable. Please take the time to ensure that your application is filled out correctly.
- Please watch your inbox after submission. Our experts review your application before final submission and if there are any issues, we will contact you via email in order to get it corrected. To avoid any delays or possible application rejection, please respond promptly.
- Your Passport cannot be a Convention of July, Diplomatic, or Maritime Passport. It must be an Ordinary Passport.
- This is an official travel document and you’ll be asked for a physical copy upon arrival.
- Your eVisa is valid for 90-days from the date of issue and entitles you to visit the country for up to 30-days total.
No muss, no fuss.