Egypt Visa for Japanese Citizens
Visa to Egypt RequirementsThere’s just a four simple requirements for your Egypt Visa for tourism, which are:
- A valid email address.
- A digital scan of your valid Passport that doesn’t expire for at least six months from the arrival date on your application.
- A digital Passport photo.
- Complete the three short steps below.
Three Quick Steps for Your Visa to EgyptOnce you have your digital Passport photo and a scan of your Passport, simply complete your online application. The Egypt Visa for Japanese citizens application is completed in three easy steps:
1. Complete the online application with information that is current and matches your Passport.
2. Upload required documents (digital photo and a scan of your passport). This part to be completed immediately after payment.
3. Depending on which options you selected, you’ll be prompted at this point to pay an average of ¥11,000 and your application will be processed. You’ll receive your application results within 1 - 5 days via email, again depending on your selections, and if there are any issues with your application we will let you know immediately so that you can make corrections.
Validity of Egypt VisaA couple of important things to note is that your Visa to Egypt is valid for 90-days from date of issue and allows you to visit Egypt as a tourist for up to 30 days. Once you receive your Egypt Visa for tourism by email, you’ll need to print at least one copy as you’ll be required to show it upon arrival. However, as you are also required to carry your Egypt Visa for Japanese Citizens with you at all times, it is a general best practice to carry at least two copies with you.
Additionally, you are only allowed to apply for a Visa to Egypt twice in any calendar year and you can only use the Egypt Visa for tourism to visit the country twice in any given year. So, be certain that you are plans are set before applying for an Egypt Visa for Japanese Citizens in order to ensure that any additional plans for visiting are not blocked.
Apply Now For Your Egypt Visa for Japanese CitizensNow there is absolutely no need to take time out of your busy and hectic day to try and visit the Egyptian embassy for an Egypt Visa for tourism. Thanks to the eVisa and a few strategic partnerships, you can have your Visa in your hands in as little as little as 5 days and be on your way to Egypt.
Simply complete your online Visa application in less than five minutes and watch your email.