Egypt Visa for Italian Citizens
What You NeedGetting the Egypt Visa simply requires you to complete your online application and to complete it, you need just 2 things:
1. A Passport that is current and valid for at least six months from your arrival date.
2. A digital scan of your Passport
Complete the online application with information that is valid, current, and matches your Passport.
Three Easy Steps For Your Egypt VisaAfter filling out your Egypt visa online application, you just simply upload the required documentation mentioned above, pay the Visa and application fee, and watch your email for your Egypt visa.
1. Fill out the application with your name, DOB, expected arrival date and port of arrival, email address, nationality, and your Passport number, date of issue, and expiration.
2. Upload the required digital copy of your Passport and photo and pay the required Visa fee via Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
3. Print your Egypt Visa when you receive it via email in 5 business days.
The required Visa fee and associated fees for your Egypt visa online application are going to average about €90 depending on whether you select a single or multiple entry Visa. Whichever type of Egypt Visa you choose, you’ll receive your application results via email within 5 business days and you’ll need to print off at least a couple of copies.
You’re required to show a copy of your eVisa when you arrive in Egypt as a tourist, and you need to keep a copy with you at all times while traveling throughout the country. Especially if you have a multiple entry Visa.Therefore, it’s generally considered good best-practice to take at least two copies with you.