Egypt Visa for Irish Citizens
With the eVisa, you can have your application done in about 5 minutes and you never even have to leave the comfort of your home. Egypt Visas for Tourism are available online and are delivered straight to your inbox faster than ever before.
Want to find out how? Just keep reading.
Get Your Visa to Egypt in 3 Easy StepsIt’s quick, affordable, and extraordinarily simple.
1. Complete the online application.
2. Upload the required documents (explained below) and pay the small processing/service fee.
3. Print a copy of your eVisa to keep with your travel documents.
That’s it — the application simply requires the basic information such as your name, nationality, DOB, etc, as well as your expected travel details and Passport information.
It’s incredibly simple.
Requirements About Your Egypt Visa for TourismThere’s just a few things you’ll need to have or be aware of. When it comes to getting an Egypt Visa, for Irish citizens it’s just a matter of having the following:
- A valid email address.
- A current Passport that is valid for at least 6-months from the date you plan to arrive in Egypt. Additionally, it must be an Ordinary Passport as Maritime or Diplomatic Passports cannot be used, nor anything like a Convention of July.
- A digital scan of your Passport. It needs to be completely legible and you’ll be asked to upload it after completing the application portion.
- Access to a printer.
- Start application.
Visa Processing After Completion of ApplicationIt only takes 5 business days for you to receive the results of your application and you simply need to print a copy. The eVisa is good for 90-days from the date of issue and allows you to visit Egypt for up to 30-days total.
Egypt Visa Fees and Accepted Forms of PaymentThe processing and associated fees will cost you an average of $100 USD, depending on whether you select a multiple or single entry Visa, and you can pay via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and even PayPal. However, it’s important to note that this is nonrefundable and not dependent on the success of your application. So please take the time to ensure that the application information is correct and that your Passport meets the requirements.
It’s Never Been Easier to Get Your Egypt Visa for Irish CitizensSimply fill out the online application, upload the digital copy of your Passport, pay the nonrefundable fee, and then print off a copy of your new Visa to Egypt. Just remember, this is an official travel document and you’ll be required to show a copy upon arrival.
Additionally, if you travel in and out of the country with a multiple entry Visa, you will have to show it upon reentry and may be asked for it throughout your vacation. So it’s a good idea to carry at least two copies just to be on the safe side.