Egypt Visa for Greek Citizens
Egypt Visa for Greek Citizens - TourismIt’s WAY past time for you to get your Visa to Egypt! Times have changed and you no longer have to go down to the Embassy, getting an Egypt Visa for Greek Citizens is quick, affordable, and never been easier.
If you have a valid Passport and five minutes, you can have your Egypt Visa for Tourism in just five business days. Keep reading to find out how.
3 Easy Steps Egypt Visa OnlineThanks to the Egyptian government and several strategic partnerships, you can now get your Visa to Egypt from the complete comfort of home.
1. Fill out the online application.
2. Upload a digital copy of your Passport and pay the associated fees.
3. Print a copy of your Egypt Visa for Tourism when you receive it via email.
Our experts will review your application and alert you via email to any potential issues, but as long as you take the time to ensure that your application matches your Passport and all information is truthful, there generally aren’t any issues.
Things to Know Before Getting Your Visa to EgyptThere are a few things you need to know both before and after getting your Egypt Visa for Tourism. Such as:
- Your Passport has to be valid for at least 6-months from the date you expect to arrive in Egypt.
- It also has to be an Ordinary Passport. No Maritime or Diplomatic Passports or even Convention of July.
- You need a good digital copy of your Passport.
- The Visa fees (payable via PayPal and traditional credit cards MasterCard, American Express, and Visa) are nonrefundable.
- The Visa is valid for 90-days from the date of issue.
- The Visa only entitles you to visit the country for 30-days, so please plan accordingly.
- The eVisa is an official travel document and you must present a copy upon arrival. As you may be asked for it throughout your trip, especially if you choose a multi-entry Visa, it’s generally considered a good idea to carry at least two copies.
Get Your Egypt Visa for Greek Citizens Next WeekA little over 8 million people visited Egypt last year and that figure is expected to rise to over 10 million this year. You’ve seen the wonders of Greece, now it’s time to see the history that Egypt beholds.
Thanks to the Egyptian government, it’s never been easier for Greek citizens to get their Visas to Egypt. With your valid Passport in hand, just complete the online application today, upload the digital copy of your Passport, pay the associated fees, and then watch your email.
While we don’t “guarantee” that your Egypt Visa for Tourism application will be approved, as said above we do review it before submission in order to help forego any possible issues.
Stop putting off that visit to Egypt. In the time that it takes you to brush your teeth, you can complete the Visa application and have it in your inbox in just 5 business days.
Once the application is complete, just upload the digital Passport, pay that nonrefundable fee, and print your Visa to Egypt.