Egypt Visa for Cypriot Citizens
Egypt Visa (Tourist) for Cypriot CitizensVisas to Egypt are extraordinarily easy to get these days. With just a few pieces of information, your Passport, the ability to pay the small application fee, and a few minutes of your time anywhere you have online access, you can get your Egypt Visa for Citizens from Cyprus and have it in your hands in just 5 business days.
Egypt Visas for Tourism are quick and simple, and you only need a few things to get started.
You’ll Need These 5 ThingsThe online application only takes a few minutes but before you get started, make sure you have the following:
- An ordinary Passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date you expect to arrive in Egypt. As a side note, you cannot use a Maritime, Diplomatic, or Convention of July Passport.
- You need a clear digital scan of your Passport that you can upload when prompted. The ability to pay the eVisa fees with PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, or Visa. A note here to be aware of is that the fees are for the processing of the application and are not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of the eVisa. Once your application is submitted, the fee is non-refundable.
- A valid email address. Upon submission, our experts will review your application and if there any issues, we will reach out to you for correction. You will also receive the final results of your application in 5 business days.
- Access to a printer. You must print off a copy of your eVisa once you receive it via email. This is an official travel document and you’re required to present a copy upon arrival in Egypt.
4 Things to Know About Your Visa to EgyptYour Egypt Visa for Tourism is your pass to see the wonders this country has to offer, but there are a few things that you need to know.
- Your eVisa is valid for 90-days from the date of issue and allows you to visit Egypt for up to 30-days total.
- When you fill out the application, you’ll be asked for your details such as your name, birthdate, nationality, and country of residence, as well as your Passport information and planned arrival and leave dates.
- You have the option of selecting a single entry or a multiple entry eVisa and your selection will determine the final fees charged. Generally however, you’ll pay an average of $100 USD.
- As your eVisa is your official travel document, it’s generally considered a good best practice to travel with at least two copies.