Egypt Visa for Croatian Citizens
Five requirements, five minutes, and five days is all it takes to get your Visa for Egypt. And we’re going to tell you how.
Five Requirements for Egypt Tourist VisasBefore you complete the short online application, you need to know what you’ll need.
1. A valid email address.
2. A Passport that is valid for at least 6-months from your stated arrival date in Egypt.
It also has to be an Ordinary Passport — you cannot use travel documents such as Diplomatic Passport, Convention of July, or Maritime Passport.
3. A legible digital scan of your Passport.
4. Ability to pay the small fee via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or PayPal.
5. Access to a printer.
As long as you have those 5 items, the process for getting your Visa for Egypt is quick and easy.
Visa Application Process - Five Minutes is All It TakesThe application requires general information such as your name, nationality, date of birth, etc, as well as your Passport information and travel details. In order to forego any delays in processing, take the time to ensure that your information is correct before submitting.
The next step is quick and simple - just upload that digital copy of your Passport and pay the small fee. The fee will generally average right around $100 USD, depending on whether you choose a single entry Visa or one that allows you to reenter.
A couple of things to note here however is:
- The fees are not dependent on final approval of your application and are nonrefundable.
- Before sending on for final approval, our experts will review your application and immediately contact you via email if there are any issues. This helps reduce the chance for application denial, so please watch your email in those first 24 hours after submission.