Egypt Visa for Belgian Citizens
With your valid Passport, a 5 minute application, and a small fee, you’ll have your new Egypt Visa for tourism in just 5 business days.
Want to know more? Keep reading and we’ll tell you exactly how you can be in Egypt next week.
Requirements for Your Egypt Visa for TourismWhen you fill out the online application, you’ll need to have your Passport of course, but there are a few things you need to know.
- Your Passport must be an ordinary Passport and cannot be a Maritime or Diplomatic Passport or even a Convention of July. Additionally, your Passport must be valid for at least 6-months from the date you state on the application that you’ll be arriving in Egypt.
- You need a good digital copy of your Passport. After completing the application, you’ll be prompted to upload this copy and pay the application and associated fees for your Visa to Egypt.
- You’ll need a major credit card such as MasterCard, Visa, or American Express, or you can use your PayPal account.
- Depending on your travel selections, you’ll pay an average of $100 USD and while the fees for the eVisa are nonrefundable, our experts will review your application before final submission and if there are any issues, they will contact you via email. Usually within 24-48 hours of submission. This helps alleviate application rejections so as long as your Passport is valid, your details are accurate, and you’re legally allowed to travel, you shouldn’t have any issues.
- You need a valid email address and access to a printer. You will receive the results of your application via email in 5 business days and you will need to print a copy. This is an official Egypt Visa for tourism document and as such, you’ll be required to show a physical copy upon arrival and anytime you leave and reenter the country with a multiple-entry eVisa.
- Your Visa to Egypt is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and with it, you can visit Egypt for up to 30 days.