Egypt Visa for Austrian Citizens
Egypt Online Visa (e-Visa) for Austria CitizensImagine spending almost a full month seeing the wondrous sights of the ancient world with your new Egypt Visa. The museums alone can fill several days of your trip, which means that a short 2 or 3 day trip may not be enough time. Thankfully, Egypt Visas for Austrian Citizens are now easier to get than ever and entitle you to visit for up to 30-days.
No trip to the Embassy and no long wait for your Visa to arrive in the mail.
A 5 minute Egypt Visa online application and 5 business days, that’s all it takes. Take 2 minutes to read this article and find out exactly how to easily obtain your Egypt Visa once and for all.
4 Requirements to Get Your Egypt Visa OnlineThe digital age has expedited numerous things in our lives and thanks to the Egyptian government, that now includes getting your Visa. Before you complete your online application, you just have to meet these 4 requirements:
1. Have an official Passport that is valid for at least 6-months from your stated arrival date in Egypt.
2. A digital scan of your Passport that is completely legible.
3. Pay the small Visa and associated fees.
4. Print a copy of your Egypt Visa when you receive it via email in 5 business days.
Once you are ready to begin, start application here.
Things to Know About Your Egypt Visa for Austrian CitizensBefore packing your bags and heading off to Cairo, there’s a couple of things you need to be aware of.
- Your Passport has to be an Ordinary Passport as you cannot use travel documents such as a Convention of July, Diplomatic Passport, or Maritime Passport.
- Depending on which type of Visa you choose, single or multi-entry, you’ll pay an average of around $100 USD. The payment options available include: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and PayPal.
- The fees for getting your Egypt Visa online are not dependent on application approval and are nonrefundable.
- Our experts will review your application and contact you immediately if there are any issues. Once we’re sure that the application and Passport are in order, we forward it on for official review.
- Once approved, your Egypt Visa will be emailed to you within 5 business days. It is valid for 90-days from the date of issue and entitles you to visit the country for up to 30-days.
- This is an official travel document, therefore you must print a copy and keep it with you at all times while traveling. This is especially important if you have a multiple entry Visa.
Filling Out The Visa ApplicationGrab your Passport and take 5 minutes to complete your online application with your basic info such as name, DOB, nationality, etc, along with your Passport and travel details. The next step is just as easy, simply upload that digital copy of your Passport and pay the small, nonrefundable fee. After that, it’s just a matter of waiting for the results via email and printing your copy.
Egypt is just a week away.